Gatorade Powder Variety Pack 2.5 Gallon - 21 oz. Instant Powder Mix - 03944 | Hydration Depot

Gatorade Powder Variety Pack 2.5 Gallon - 21 oz. Instant Powder Mix

03944   
$124.75 $169.00   26% Off
Volume Pricing (quantity based) FREE SHIPPING
if you buy 20+
1-2    3-9    10-19    20+   
$124.75 $122.50 $119.95 $114.75
Packaging
32 per Case - 21 oz each
Yield/Case
80 gallons
Cost per Gallon
$1.43
Read More
In Stock - Buy Now
Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 2/3 Tbsp (23 g) Makes about 12 fl oz Servings Per Container about 26 Amount Per Serving Calories 80 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 150mg 6% Potassium 45mg 1% Total Carb 21g 7% Sugars 21g Protein 0g Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% • Iron 0% Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol and dietary fiber. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.